Exceed Electrical Contracting is Growing!
We are looking to hire a Junior Estimator to take us to the next level!
This will be a new position at Exceed E.C. to help assist our Estimating Department. This is a M-F 7:30am-4:30pm w/ 1HR lunch
Responsibilities will include:
· Assisting estimators with assigned tasks
· Training in Accubid
· Training in Blue beam
· Training in Identifying and examining specifications such as sketches, blueprints, sample layouts or material bills, and calculating the cost with the use of labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
· Preparing quantity and cost estimates.
· Developing and maintaining good, healthy, and effective relationships with staff, vendors, and clients.
· Plan and coordinate estimates with final proposal to ensure bid dates are timely.
· Being present and actively participating in pre-bid meetings and site tours.
· Carrying out other duties as assigned or required by management.
· Highly Developed Communication Abilities
· Organizational Skills
· Minimum of 2 years electrical installation experience
· Blueprint Knowledge
We expect the responsibilities to evolve and grow with the individual and refine over time to achieve career goals.
Who We Are!
Exceed E.C. is still a young and growing company with a fast-paced environment. With proper planning, proportional growth, and a strong network within the industry, we have grown to be a top industry company.
Why work for Exceed Electrical Contracting?
It’s an exciting time to join the team. We’re investing heavily into our future by investing into our employees. This new position will prove to be integral in our mission of sustained growth. We’re offering the rare opportunity to join a successful company in it’s early stages.
Our work environment: It’s been the prerogative of our top leadership team to develop and nurture an uplifting company culture from the beginning – and It’s been a privilege to witness the amount of effort spent on this topic alone.
The office has a positive and casual atmosphere. Exceed E.C. seeks out well-rounded team members who appreciate the value of collaboration. We’ve been lucky enough thus far to employ great people who thoroughly enjoy coming to work and working together; hopefully it maintains a long life of tradition.
Salary: $42,000 - $50,000 per year
Benefits We Are Proud Of!
Benefit package is initiated in full after 60 days of employment 100% Health Insurance for employee paid for by Exceed E.C
50% of Dental Coverage paid for by Exceed (optional cost to employee is avg $3.00/week) 50% of Vision Coverage paid for by Exceed (optional cost to employee is avg $0.60/week)
Additional healthcare options (at the cost of employee) include: adding spouse and children, upgrading to Gold plan, and adding supplemental accident coverage.
6 paid company holidays per year.
2 weeks of PTO for third year and fourth year of employment – accrual rate of .04 hours of PTO for every hour worked.
3 weeks of PTO for +5 years of employment – accrual rate of .06 hours of PTO for every hour worked.
Most importantly, Exceed E.C. has a strong support system. It’s our main priority to see our employees grow and succeed. Exceed is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate: